In order to access online resources and services through the UNLV Libraries, please complete the following steps.
1. Activate your ACE Account from the email sent to you by UNLV Information Technology.
2. Activate your Rebel Card or get a barcode at this link - https://www.library.unlv.edu/barcode_registration.
3. Create your Interlibrary Loan account to borrow (for free) materials not owned by UNLV Libraries at this link - https://guides.library.unlv.edu/interlibraryloan/illiad.
4. View the UNLV Libraries tutorials at this by clicking this link https://www.library.unlv.edu/tutorial-videos.
5. Schedule an appointment online with Lateka Grays, Hospitality Librarian by clicking on this link (https://cal.library.unlv.edu/appointment/9133) for research support. We can meet online via Google Hangout (other platforms available too) or in-person. My office is located in Hospitality Hall on the second floor in room 251 behind the boardroom.
I look forward to working with you.
Hospitality Librarian, Associate Professor