– provided courtesy of UNLV Provost's Office
• Students: Your graduation date and year is your membership expiration date.
• Faculty and staff: Your membership will last for one year after activating. After that, you will need to re-activate your account.
Activating Your Membership
1) How do current students, faculty and staff activate their complimentary membership?
Students, faculty and staff can activate their WSJ memberships directly through UNLV’s WSJ partnership link.
If they do not know their school’s partnership link, they can search the school at WSJ.com/edu to activate.
2) If I am currently paying for a membership, how do I take advantage of the school-sponsored version?
After the personal account is closed, users will be able to activate their school-sponsored membership by going to
WSJ.com/edu and searching for their school’s name.
Find information about the refund policy in the Customer Center.
3) Do students receive additional benefits from The Wall Street Journal after they graduate?
Students with activated memberships qualify for the WSJ Grad Pack, which offers a discounted graduate rate that
continues two years after graduation. Students will receive an automated email upon graduation from WSJ inviting
them to subscribe at those exclusive rates.
Content and Usage
4) What does the WSJ membership include?
The WSJ membership includes unlimited digital access to WSJ.com and the WSJ apps. Members can also access
curated newsletters, podcasts and exclusive events/offers through WSJ+.
5) What content is available for students?
Students have access to the full suite of WSJ products, but can find student-centric content in several places.
The Student Hub provides a place for students to find curated content focused on job preparation, finance tips, career
insights and expert advice.
The student home page, at education.wsj.com/students, shares links to new opportunities from WSJ. This includes
opportunities to have their work published on WSJ.com, relevant podcasts and newsletters and updates about when
WSJ will be at their campus.
6) How can professors incorporate WSJ content into their courses?
WSJ Context is a new tool for instructors to easily create and share reading lists with their students. In-depth
instructions of how to use WSJ Context are provided to the university’s main contact as a part of the professor
resources in the WSJ Media Pack.
7) How far back do the WSJ digital archives go?
The digital archives on WSJ.com go back four years on a rolling basis. UNLV Libraries also offers access to articles going back to 1984 via ProQuest.