To locate articles related to geriatric oral health follow these steps:
1. Visit the UNLV, University Libraries website at https://library.unlv.edu
2. Enter your search terms in the Quick Search box
3. After retrieving a list of results
4. Using the pushpin icon in the upper right corner, add relevant literature to a folder during your search session
5. To retain the list of locating sources, export to a reference manager
6. To retrieve the full-text of articles, click the entry. If full-text is available a not will display: Full text available >
Search for articles, books, and more at the UNLV Libraries and beyond using Quick Search.
The default search results will include books, online journal articles, newspaper articles, streaming video and more. Filters on the results page let you select materials by format, subject, date, or language, or you can opt to see only articles from peer-reviewed journals.
Log in with your ACE account to see results from more databases, to save and organize your items and searches, and to access your library account. Learn more in the Quick Search Guide and visit the Off-Campus Access to Library Materials page.