The HSL provides paid printing through the UNLV RebelPrint system. This requires an active ACE Account and money on your RebelCard account. You do not need a physical card to add money or to print.
To add money remotely to your RebelCard Account, please visit the RebelCard Online Store and use a credit card. You will have to have your NSHE number handy to deposit money remotely.
Your account will be charged and your document will be begin printing at the printer by the service desk.
Note: there is no way to specify color or black and white in this process, so the file itself saved on your device MUST be black and white if you do not want to be charged for color printing.
1. The document you wish to print must be in a Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, XPS, or Adobe PDF file format and saved locally on your device.
2. Login to RebelPrint with your ACE account
3. Click "WebPrint" and click "Submit a Job"
4. Change the view to "List" and find the printer: HSL C
5. Choose the number of copies you would like printed
6. Select "upload document" and choose the document you would like to print from your computer, and select "upload and complete"
7. Follow steps 7-9 from above.
You have 24 hours to "release" your job before it is deleted from the queue. It is recommended that you release your print job while in the library, or that you come to pick items up within 15 minutes. The library will not "hold" printed items for you, and cannot guarantee that they will be available if you wait too long after printing your documents.
The same fees are applied to copying as printing. At this time, only those with an active UNLV RebelCard can copy using the HSL's HP printer.
Scanning and saving to a storage device or sending to email is free. Two public computer stations have flatbed scanners available for your use. If you have a UNLV RebelCard, you may use the HP printer to do high-volume scanning to email or a usb drive.