Summer 2015 saw several accomplishments for the Space Enhancement Project, including the completion of several components in our branch libraries.
- Lied Library projects:
- Glass markerboards were installed in several 1st floor group study rooms, study nooks on floors 2-5, and in the Tutoring center. These areas also received fresh coasts of paint before the markerboards were added.
- New six-person banquettes (complete with power!) were installed on the 1st floor across from the group study rooms.
- Photos: Prep & Installation Completed Projects
- Branch Library projects:
- At the Architecture Studies Library (ASL) received new carpet was installed, existing task chairs were reupholstered, and the service desk was reconfigured to provide a better experience for users.
- The Curriculum Materials Library (CML; now the Teacher Development & Resources Library) received a new service desk, as well as furniture in some computer areas and the Teacher Prep Lab. Much of this work was done in preparation for a larger remodeling project during winter break 2015.
- Photos: ASL Prep & Install ASL Completed Projects CML Prep & Install