Thursday April 24, 2014 by 5 p.m.
- Cover Sheet | Download Application Cover Sheet
- Essay - 500-700 words describing and reflecting upon your research process and use of resources
- A final version of the research project including a complete bibliography (use citation style appropriate to discipline)
- A letter of support and a cover sheet from the faculty member or instructor of the course for which the research was completed | Download Faculty Cover Sheet
Submit application materials online no later than 5 p.m. on April 24, 2014.
Submit your application materials online using DigitalScholarship@UNLV
You may find it helpful to print these step-by-step instructions or have them open in a separate window while going through the process, which should take approximately 15 minutes.
FAQ (see tab at top of page)
OR Contact email@example.com
Connect with Us
- Library Tutorials
- Online, self-paced assistance with research skills
- Consult with the Liaison Librarian to your academic department
- Identify unique resources
- Troubleshoot research roadblocksp>
- Customize your research strategies
- Application Tips: Instructions for Students
Submissions will be judged based on how well they demonstrate the following:
- Sophistication, originality and/or unusual depth or breadth in the use of library collections, including, but not limited to, printed resources, databases, primary resources, and materials in all media
- Exceptional ability to locate, select, evaluate, and synthesize library resources and to use them in the creation of a project in any media that shows originality and/or has the potential to lead to original research in the future
- Evidence of developing an understanding of the processes of research and inquiry.
The Rubric describes these criteria in more detail and will be used by the judges to evaluate all submissions.